Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#23 Summary and my thoughts




I can't believe it! It's the end! After many days, no hours , no both, of learning and struggling at times, I have finally finished!! . It was most enjoyable at most times. I found flikr great as I learnt how to download photos from flikr to my blog. I also enjoyed Library thing, as I was most amazed at how you can catalogue books from home. Also "Wikis" and "You Tube" were fun once I was given guidance in how to perform these tasks.

Sometimes the instructions, were quite confusing though. Certain steps and processes in them were not applicable. Due to this I spent several minutes looking again and again at the screen to see whether I had made a mistake or not!

Overall I quite enjoyed the Learning 2.0 experience and would recommend it to other staff members. It would have been a little less stressful, if the timeframe had been extended by a few more weeks. Or maybe I'm just getting a little "Computered OUT!"
I am grateful for the opportunity to have done this course though. Thanks "SONGS"
This picture was courtesy fo msjharper1 and flickr.

1 comment:

Dora the explorer said...

Congratulations on a job well done and thanks for all your help along the way!!